!!
hullo! i feel so so much better now that the weekends are here! haha im such a slacker.!! on thursday night and friday I was such an eager beaver, so unlike the weekdays. supported the phoenix people playing interhouse soccer on thurs- pinrui and jiawei. haha was watching and learning how to solve the rubics cube from kahsiong at the same time. was supposed to eat dinner with them at the end of everything but in the end they played until 7 plus and we were so lethargic and tired, p r went home and the rest of us decided to go home too. jiawei wanted to cab back so dropped me and kash along the way. yay thankew!
friday morning was really funny because me and denise ended up taking a lift from jiawei's mum again from the 55 busstop. the bus timings really confuse me. no matter what time i reach or how early i go, i always have to wait ages, and I always end up in school later than expected. hmmm! school was ok and punctuated by really lame and fun times in the band room haha. but alas on my journey back I lost my wallet! I think it slipped out of my bag or something. although i didnt lost much cash and my important cards werent inside, but i lost my EZ link card. poof. but God IS great and he always encourages us along the way. I got my GP compo back today and it was a great encouragement!
today I managed to go to school on time and actually quite early for band! prac was good and im highly anticipating tuesday's Presentation Night:) trying not to get too nervous although there are A LOT of people i know who are going to be in the audience. after band went to thaipan with xinhui, jess, beatrice, tim and sidney:) then the latter 3 and I headed to siglap for HongKong Cafe's Mango Ice. yum yum!:) then we were all so tired by the end of everything, we cabbed home and I dropped first, then tim then sidney. it was really funny because we were asking the taxi driver to plan our route and he was giving us options and we were dilly dallying in deciding who should drop last. i reached home and read some of great expectations while taking naps in between, which lasted about 2 hours plus then had to get ready for dinner! went to Merryn road to visit Aunty Mary then my mum took us for dinner at De Paolo. the food was fantastic and the ambience super cool! photos will be posted up soon!
Im obviously tired now but know that i have to complete some work if not at least some revision. hmm. if not i wouldnt have done anything for 2 weeks and 1 day. haha. oh well. tmr morning I SHALL wake up early to go to East coast to run and cycle and burn those fats. see ya!

