Tuesday, 12 January 2010

First day of school

It's the first day of school... and I'm really proud of myself! Did ALOT today...its 3.18am and Im still happy.. haha. Maybe its precisely because its only the first day of school, but oh well, enthusiasm is always good right:D I shall tell you about my super fulfilling day!

1) Slept at 4am on Sunday night but my body was super disciplined and i woke up at 8.30am! Forced myself to rest for another half an hour, before I got up to take a bath and headed to school!

2) I WALKED to my lecture theatre! it's an upslope walk and i walked quite fast because I was running late... so yes, good morning exercise!

3) Pop culture lecture with ABC and Leo... good choice, I like the module! Spotted many familiar faces!

4) Rushed lunch with Vera and ABC till 12.15pm...

5) Went for English 2211 Lecture late... at 12.20pm! But it was ok... I dont really like the module but i guess im stuck with it:(

6) Went back to hall... and downloaded all my readings...sent it to Dad to print for me!

7) Was responding to emails and all when Baldwin suggested a very good idea..an afternoon run! Met him, Valmond and Alywin at the back gate to run the KR Charity Route... It was ok, except that I think I started too fast as usual and by the slope at YIH i was so tired. Pushed myself till the road leading up to fong seng before I decided to take the easier route back, while the guys continued with the central library slope before running back. Met them back in KR before I rushed off to bathe!

8) Zoomed to Blk ADM for WMYC Meeting which was really fruitful in my opinion...for once i think we are getting there...and its timely so yes :D Left at 7.45pm for back to hall.

9) Chingay Prac till 9pm. Thank goodness Darren and I managed to pull it off during the 'test' phewww. only 2 practices ok! yay what an achievement.:D

10) Late dinner Ah seng with alywin, valmond, mel, darren, andre, kaiyin, bryan...

11) Darren popped by to collect his history file...before I left for block meeting. BLock meeting was really fun and it felt significantly homely, quite to my own surprise.

12) Our first supper at sheares for this year. Talked quite a bit to the newcomers..:D

13) Came back to hall and spent the last 2 hours plus giving out SMU shirts to the whole block...with Laura's help of course! :D

14) Janice and Zeya popped by for a little chat:D

15) Blogged about today, and trust me this will be once in a bluemoon.

Some things on my mind:

1) Sundown - team 10km OR half marathon with ll? HMMM!
2) KR Charity Run - SMU team or block team?? should I even be running, so close to roadrace.
3) HOMEWORK.DOING 6 MODS THIS SEM KILL ME.
4) Lots of IHG duties
5) Cross training tomorrow, after dont know how long. Hope I dont be too cui:(
6) My FIRST writing module tomorrow, serious stuff.

Always in need of divine help.


Valmond invited me for breakfast at 8.30am tomorrow, but think im gonna give it a skip, need the sleep

Okay, gonna watch a little bit of Canton movie now, before I hit the pillow.

WHAT A DAY!:D
HOPE EVERYDAY WILL BE AS FULFILLING AS TODAY, BUT PLUS MORE SLEEP:D