Monday, 15 January 2007

Carrot cake.

hello! have I mentioned how nice VJ's carrot cake is?
its yummmm-delicious!
haha well, quite amazingly, my WHOLE class and my GP teacher knows that im some carrot cake fan. hmmm. I guess its nice because its freshly fried everytime you order, plus the lady's very nice, plus its $1.30 for a super bigg portion.

anyway, my angel replied to me once again. Its amazing how he/she keeps giving me so much food, big bags of chocolates and today marshmallows. not only does it further brighten my day, it sustains me and peers during lectures (econs). Thanks angel!:))

Here's the tip to millions of people out there who fall asleep during lectures, especially during the 2pm to 4pm period. JUST STOCK UP FOOD. really. so far, chocolates are the most effective. because it makes you thirsty, then you drink water. and water makes your brain fluffy, hence keeping you awake. chocolate also makes you happy, so it helps you persevere, and find more meaning in learning econs. haha. I like econs ok. Anyway, council's signing up is now open. Camille is nominating me and im nominating Xinhui. haha. the process is rather painful though, we have to photocopy prelim results, cca records, testimonial and write an essay on ourselves. hmmm. Afterwhich, we have to go for an interview, then campaign. woah. I can forsee how difficult it's going to be should I get in, because then I might have to make a decision btw band or council. I've got an amazing part for Band for SYF, an amazing vj percussion section, and the Gold with Honours dream just keeps you moving man. But at the same time council sounds great too. oh yea, and these 2 are probably the only ccas besides choir which is not adviceable for people to take up more than 1, as all are rather heavy on its own.

Something tells me to sacrifice. But, which to sacrifice?