Friday, 26 January 2007

"Look me in the eyes, girl."


Hello:))

what can I say? hha today was great again. :)

Literature was highly stimulating, and Maths Binomial Theorem was fun! Haha, im still not succumbing to pon Andre! Anyway after school a few of us went to Parkway to eat lunch, then I headed back to school to meet Mr. Khoo for the CT talk. It was quite pleasant actually! and guess what, he asked if I wanted to be some sort of 'face' for some VJ banner. Haha. Well, he claims im photogenic, but oh my gosh, if IM photogenic right, then what will Li shaan/Becky/ Camille be la! OUT OF THIS WORLD! haha:)

anyway, today was super fun because I wore the VJ uniform!! Many pleasant reactions and comments! Haha, lets see, a million people said I looked better in it than in SC uniform - "Cleaner, whiter, more matured, blah..." HAHA. The VJ uniform is actually really really comfortable, ahh Faizah, can I just like rent it from you for like, forever?! haha...

Well, tomorrow's going to be a SUPER HECTIC day. Band prac from 7 plus to 12, back to home, then go down to SMU for the history project interview with, annabelle, andre, lucas and Jun jin, then we will head to Swensens for JTS with our senior class. (Junior- treat- senior).

Till then, taa:))