I just got back from training, and I think i'm feeling quite satisfied!
but iIt's back to this pile of never-ending work and numerous projects and essays to do... ah!
But apart from this, it has been two trying weeks, sending many friends off overseas, the many tears and training up my rationalising skills that i'l be able to see them in mere 3 months. What's 3 months in uni come on, its just slightly more than 10 weekly lectures and tutorials, about 30 trainings and a couple of meetings for projects and all. Okay I shouldn't have done that because it has just made 3 months seem pretty long. But oh well :( I was more than willing to put my homework aside because I know I'd regret if I didnt do a great farewell for Hwee and Jill...but I cant help but feel teensy worried now, not sure if I can catch up in time. My last week was atrocious, since class participation requires all the pre-assigned readings to be cleared. Also had to make use of all the time I had (travelling included) to study for my 2 mid term tests (YES I HAVE CLEARED TWO!).
Amidst all these, I think priorities will surface time and time again and with God's wisdom I'll press on, and you too, and my favourite 7 girls too - esp Hwee in UK and those in SMU Stressland...we'll get through this tgt!
Many pictures from send-offs and my last shopping/ exploring stint with Jill at Mustafa; NYNY at Chiawen's and SYHO to make me happy. Ill upload these soon!

