Sunday, 23 May 2010

Sister in love

Hahaah it is super funny my sister is sitting opposite me skyping with Kaiming, and i'm kind of talking to him also just that I insist he doesnt see me now, because im wearing my spectacles, which is a very bad reason because he says he is wearing specs too. hahaha but i claim its different.

And its disturbing that my sister talks to him in a slightly more formal American slang, and thats just cause KM is in US now hahaha.

I love my sister and wish she could be here to stay:( What sucks more is that I wont even be home the whole of next week, and she's going shanghai a few days after I get back:( Plus she has CFA to study for, boo.

Anyway I've grown up whooo!:):):)

** ok status updated:

I've already skyped with him and he is so funny, saw his skype messages with my sis" KM: Miss you *inside car*
SIS: Miss you *outside car*

HAHHA. omg so mushy. I tell you he win already, i've never seen my cold-to-boys-sister ever so happy before. I'm so happy for her:):)