Monday, 12 April 2010



I dont feel like zaiyi today man!
I'm upset cos I didnt do the matching questions well this morning, and it wasn't really because I chose not to study, I just didnt have time?

-Friday's dinner with the girls was already made up...by staying up till 6am at Mochtar to finish the proposal with v-almond so that I didnt need to stay in the next day...

- Saturday was spent on rewriting Paper 3 - draft due tomorrow 10am...and due to its intrinsic level of difficulty, of course 1 day wasnt enough..

-Sunday was my Grandpa's death anniversary, followed by music lesson...presentation and preparation for exams coming up real soon.

-Reached home dinner time, worked on my Paper 3 more...because I knew I'd only have 4 hours today to complete it...

- Started studying for pop culture test at 11pm. Slept at 1am because i was home, and sleeping patterns at home are normal (thank God). Realised I only had half my pop culture file anyway.

- Conscious choice to breeze through the test. urgh.

- Just finished ISM interview with Jie Hui.

- WMYC Secretariat in an hours' time, till 8pm.

-Free (not for dinner) to finish Paper 3, till 10.

- HPB: 10pm.

- Sleep.

= Haven't started revision for exams, in < 14 days time.

DONT BOTHER SAYING ANYTHING/ ENCOURAGING ME, ILL FIND IT WITHIN MYELF SOON ENOUGH. THANKS though.