JC Bandfest 2006!
Hello everyone!!
Heh, im surprisingly happier than usual even though I've had little sleep. :) oh yess, thanks for the surprise jon muk i love surprises! haha:)
anyway, my sister is back from Argentina!! Yay, finally a nice roommate to chat to again!:)
oh yess, this goes out to ALL GLCC people who have been great friends and mentors and people who just love to give great encouragement and make my world STAY round. man, seriously, you guys rock!:) Thank you for having the undying faith that one day, ill probably be able to meet you guys again! like I told Chia wen, its probably just a matter of time and I won't lose hope. Thanks for not losing hope too!
next, this goes out to all AC Band people in my batch especially Chara and Jefri : thanks for giving me strength through your words to go out and venture and making me feel consoled I have great friends willing to let me fall back on, lets see what happens after first three months!:)
this goes out to NCO people, especially my clique that goes out to watch concerts: Zumei, Liangjie, Huiling, Melvin, Vanessa, Valerie. Thanks for being so entertaining and seriously just making me smile. Especially to zumei, you're great company to go home with man, with your great personality, it'll definitely carry you far.:)
anyway, ytd's bandfest was great. haha, maybe its because i love pointing out people i know who are playing: Shibins, Kristen, Samuel, Kenneth, Weiting, Derek (bro!) etc, you all are just GREAT man. I am also positive that this wonderful ability to make music will carry you guys far. great job, i really enjoyed it! I hope you all enjoyed those chocolatey stuff :) most importantly, thanks Chara for being such a great companion. I love you! We have definitely gone a long way knowing each other since we were eight (and through music too) till today. :) May you have the most wonderful time on your musical pursuit in AC.and may you use the wonderful trumpet to glorify His name.:)
have a blessed weekend ahead everyone!:)it's christmas soon...!):)
taa. :)

